XC Race Postponed


We have decided that it is prudent to postpone this Sunday’s XC race at West Kowen by a week. There is currently a Total fire ban in place until midnight Friday 31 January 2020, which has restricted our access to prepare the course. This ban is likely to be extended over the weekend, and in any case the forecast conditions are not great for racing. We hope to see you all on Sunday 9 Feb! For those of you who have entered online and are able to race on the new date, you do not need to do anything, your entry remains valid. If you cannot make the new date you can scratch yourself by logging in to https://entryboss.cc/calendar/corc and get a full refund, or alternatively email me on [email protected] and I will do it for you. Thanks for your understanding,

Kristoffer Grande

share this:

Posted in Latest News