Privacy & Legals
The legal details
When you visit this website, our Internet Service provider, makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the address of the referring site (ie the previous site that you visited)
- your server’s IP address (a number unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet)
- the date and time of your visit
- the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activity except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s logs.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message and will not disclose it without your consent.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
The material on this website is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved. Requests for further authorisation should be directed to webmaster.
Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- CORC accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, CORC excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or access through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of CORC or its agents.
- Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. CORC makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
- You assume all risks associated with use of the website, including:
risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it; or
the risk that the content of this website and linked websites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
- Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
- Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.