- This event has passed.
CORC CX#4 – Stromlo
August 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
CORC Cyclocross Round 4 2021
Round 4 of the CORC Cyclocross Series 2021 will be held in Stromlo again. The course will be similar to round 1, but in reverse
Please get in touch at email@example.com if you can help with course setting on Saturday afternoon.
A valid Auscycling, MTBA or CA license is required. We do not issue day licenses anymore, but you can purchase a day license online here or if you are eligible, a free trial license is available here. The cost of entry is $15.
For riders racing in B-Grade or C-Grade any bike is welcome, however for A-Grade Men, and A Grade-Women , in the spirit of cyclocross, a maximum tyre width of 35mm are required.
The Junior race is on the adults course for those kids after a bit more of a challenge before stepping up to C-Grade. For Kids racing: please register as junior.
- Course Open: 12:00.
- Number pickup: 12:00 – 1:00.
- C-Grade Men, B-Grade Women, C-Grade Women and Juniors – 20mins 1:00.
- B-Grade Men and A-Grade Women – 30mins 1:30.
- Little Crossers Participation Event: 2:15.
- A-Grade Men – 40mins 2:40.
Results The race is timed using the clubs electronic timing system and the results can be found by using this link
- Each grade will start separately with approximately 30seconds between each wave. The start order will be as follows:
Race 1: C Grade Men, followed by B grade women, C grade women and Juniors(last)
Race 2: B grade Men, followed by A grade women.
Race 3: A grade men only
- All riders will need a number on their back . The timing tag needs to be attached to the seatpost. Without a timing tag you will not get a result.
- All numbers and tags needs to be returned after the race, in the same ziploc bag you got it in.
- There will be multiple categories on course at the same time. If you are being caught by a rider in another category or you are being lapped please be courteous and let them through at the first safe opportunity. If you are the faster rider, please ask the rider in front to let you pass.
- The number of laps for each race will be determined based on laptime for the first lap, and the target racetime for each grade.
- Have fun and be kind to each other
- Please stick around and help pull down the bunting after the race
The Course will start near the start of Holden’s Creek and run in the area behind the bushfire memorial. A Google maps “pin”can be found here. Park at the smaller (off Swallowtail Rd) Stromlo Parking or the main Stromlo Carpark. A rough course map is below:
COVID 19 Briefing
- Use the Check In CBR App. We will have a QR code at registration.
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- Total attendence numbers (riders + officials + spectators) for this event is limited
- Entries for this event is online only.
- One person per 4m2, maintain at least 1.5m between all persons
- Follow good hygiene measures such as, cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or a tissue, avoid touching the face, eyes, nose and mouth, dispose of tissues hygienically. No spitting & snot bombs!
- Hand sanitizer & cleaning wipes are available at numberplate pickup.
- No sharing of equipment
- All riders are encouraged to use the COVIDSAFE app.