- This event has passed.
CORC 3 hour skills clinic – Trail obstacles
August 27, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
This is the final winter 3 hour skills clinic. This clinics will focus on different types of trail obstacles. Each session will be conducted with small groups with qualified and experienced instructors.
Tickets are available for beginner level riders and for intermediate level riders who would like to improve their riding over trail obstacles such as small rocks/logs/loose surfaces.
Please ensure that you select the correct ticket type.
Sessions will be combined with men and women. If there are enough participants, we will split into Men and Women.
Pre-requisites for this course include:
- Beginner or Intermediate riding ability.
- Should be able to confidently ride on smooth single trail and fire roads
- Base level fitness (i.e. you can comfortably ride for one-two hours on mostly flat terrain)
You will need to bring:
- Mountain bike in good order. Front suspension and disc brakes are minimum requirements.
- Helmet (Australian Standards approved)
- Appropriate clothing and shoes
- Water, snacks and a warm layer
Please ensure that you read the pre-requsities above. If you have any questions regarding your fitness or ability please get in touch with the organiser of the event. If the instructor determines that you do not have the required ability or fitness, they will reserve the right to not include you in the session.
Mountain Biking Australia Licence
All participants will need to have a valid MTBA licence. Participants may register for a free 2 month trial membership prior to the course commencing.
Participants will be reimbursed the full fee up to 7 days prior to the course. Cancellations within 7 days may receive reimbursement, if possible at the discretion of the organisers.