- This event has passed.
CORC 3 hour skills clinic – Rocky ascents and descents
May 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
CORC is offering a series of 3 hour skills clinics over the winter months. These clinics will focus on different types of trail obstacles. Each session will be conducted with small groups with qualified and experienced instructors.
The ‘Rocky Ascents and Descents’ clinic is open for intermediate level riders who would like to improve their riding over tricky rocky sections, including rock gardens, loose rocks and larger obstacles.
Sessions will be men only and women only. Please ensure that you select the correct ticket type.
Pre-requisites for this course include:
- Intermediate riding ability.
- Should be able to confidently ride on smooth single trail and negotiate small obstacles
- Reasonably fit (i.e. you can comfortably ride for two hours up and down hills)
You will need to bring:
- Mountain bike in good order. Front suspension and disc brakes are minimum requirements.
- Helmet (Australian Standards approved)
- Appropriate clothing and shoes
- Water, snacks and a warm layer
Please ensure that you read the prerequisites above. If you have any questions regarding your fitness or ability please get in touch with the organiser of the event. If the instructor determines that you do not have the required ability or fitness, they will reserve the right to not include you in the session.
Mountain Biking Australia Licence
All participants will need to have a valid MTBA licence. Participants may register for a free 2 month trial membership prior to the course commencing.
Participants will be reimbursed the full fee up to 7 days prior to the course. Cancellations within 7 days may receive reimbursement, if possible at the discretion of the organisers.